Shakib becomes first bowler ever at T20 World Cups to...

Ending skipper Rohit Sharma's 11-ball 23 cameo amid India's flying start, left-arm spinner Shakib Al Hasan got to the 50-wicket mark at T20 World Cups. In the 42 T20 World Cup matches, Shakib has an average of 19.38 and a superb strike rate of 6.81 with the ball. India, the 2007 champions, named the same team that defeated Afghanistan on Thursday. For Bangladesh, seamer Taskin Ahmed is replaced by Jaker Ali as the team look to shore up a struggling batting line-up.
Read more on TOI
More from ChatGPT
the first player to reach 10,000 runs and 500 wickets in all formats In a historic moment for cricket, Bangladesh's star all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan has become the first player to achieve the incredible feat of scoring 10,000 runs and taking 500 wickets in all formats of the game. The achievement came during a test match against India in 2024, where Shakib reached the milestone with a brilliant performance with both bat and ball. Shakib's journey to this milestone has been nothing short of remarkable. From his early days as a promising young talent in Bangladesh to becoming one of the most consistent and dominant players in world cricket, Shakib has always been a force to be reckoned with on the field. His ability to contribute with both bat and ball has made him a valuable asset for his team, and his dedication and hard work have paid off in the form of this incredible achievement. With this milestone, Shakib has solidified his place in the annals of cricket history as one of the greatest all-rounders to have ever played the game. His versatility and skill have set him apart from his peers, and his ability to perform consistently in all formats of the game has earned him the respect and admiration of fans and fellow players alike. As Shakib continues to dazzle on the field and push the boundaries of what is possible in cricket, it is clear that he is a once-in-a-generation talent who will be remembered for years to come. His achievement of reaching 10,000 runs and 500 wickets in all formats is a testament to his skill, determination, and passion for the game, and serves as an inspiration to aspiring cricketers around the world. As cricket fans, we are privileged to witness the greatness of players like Shakib Al Hasan, and we can only hope that he continues to entertain and inspire us with his performances for many years to come. Congratulations to Shakib on this incredible milestone, and here's to many more records and achievements in the future!
Rajendar Bommidi

I am a seasoned Salesforce developer with an impressive 12-year tenure in the industry. My expertise lies in crafting innovative solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem. Over the years, I've honed my skills, bringing value to organizations by designing and implementing effective applications tailored to their needs. My passion for coding and problem-solving has fueled my journey, resulting in a wealth of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform's intricacies. With a track record of successful projects and a commitment to staying current with industry trends, I continue to thrive as a reliable and dedicated professional in the field.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post